- February 10, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The next meeting of the never ending conversation group of Wise Women will take place on February 10th at the home of Susie Lavenson. We asked for suggested topics, and Sandy Cowan shared several topics, each so worthy, it's best that the group choose among them. Some will be reserved for later meetings.
1. Some people are able to retire, some are not. Which are you and why?
2. Reflecting on your life, what four or five nouns (or adjectives) describe you, (briefly) and why? Bring your list..
3. List the two most profound lessons you have learned..no long stories, just the wisdom from them.
4. If you could go back and give advice to your 25 year old self, what would it be?
5. If you were writing a book in 2020, what would be the title and why?
6. Everyone has a story. What are the major stories in your life...subjects not too many details.
Bear in mind that the purpose of the conversations is to discover our common bonds which go beyond opinions. There's a certain chemistry in the dynamic of this group. Open hearts, open minds and appreciation create the climate we're establishing. We hope you can attend!
Please RSVP by February 8th as seating is limited. Meeting address will be emailed to you prior to the event.